Best Gun Caliber For “Self Defense” weaponseducation

Best Gun Caliber For “Self Defense” weaponseducation

RELATED PRODUCTS:

Comments (20)

• Recon PDW-1 Reply

I would think that the Five Seven would be the best choice, you can't go wrong with high ammo capacity. However, the ammunition is somewhat expensive.

January 15, 2017 at 8:50 pm
  • Alperen Atalay Reply

İ'm from belgium. İ like the 9mm FN browning. Model 70's 14 capacity.
    5.7mm i think its the best gun with 20 capacity. But the problem is you can't buy it in belgium for sport. You americans are lucky. You can buy the holly arsenal :))

January 15, 2017 at 8:56 pm
  • elvis perez Reply

I rather have my desert eagle 50ae for protection, just kidding I'll carry my fn five seven pistol because less recoil and accurate as hell, but expensive to practice. keep making awesome videos tom!

January 15, 2017 at 9:44 pm
  • Jonel Morris Reply

what kind of gun is that 5.7

January 15, 2017 at 10:12 pm
  • Mike Miller Reply

its nice to meet you tom. i started watching your channel when i saw your review on the fnh slp1. i eventually bought a fnh p12 because of the high praises you gave the slp. also, your safe review was the very best and most comprehensive available anywhere.

January 15, 2017 at 11:09 pm
  • Mike Miller Reply

ps, merry Christmas 2016 🌲⛄❄🎅

January 15, 2017 at 11:14 pm
  • Mike Miller Reply

i love your videos, i would like to suggest you introduce yourself at the beginning of each video, or provide your name in the intro. please keep up the great videos! ! 👍 thanks again, 👍👍

January 15, 2017 at 11:48 pm
  • Gulf Breeze45 Reply

Thanx Tom and if hit by a 22 seek medical attn immediately or you will bleed to death..i like CCI mini mag for 22

January 16, 2017 at 12:32 am
  • C-KING Reply

Hands down the FN is the best handgun , it feels like your shooting something different , it has like literally no recoil I would rather pick a FN over a .45 anyday shit I rather pick a .357 over a .45 , from my experience glock are jammers

January 16, 2017 at 12:37 am
  • vbtktr Reply

nice informative video thanks for uploading……….cool collection

January 16, 2017 at 12:39 am
  • KeeKee Killa Reply

9mm for the hoods, 10mm for the woods 😎✌

January 16, 2017 at 1:35 am
  • Tri County Trapper Reply

I had some issues with the CCI minimag 22 ammo. They were sending them out with large amounts of wax like bullet lube on them which was keeping them from cycling properly.I talked to them about the issue and they were very rude. Very hard to deal with. Needless to say they lost a customer over that.

January 16, 2017 at 1:45 am
  • shaq johnson Reply

45acp for men, hands down.

January 16, 2017 at 1:50 am
  • Kamal Naili Reply

what a great vid

January 16, 2017 at 2:19 am
  • two timer Reply

5.7 or 9mm We take head shots

January 16, 2017 at 3:05 am
  • Kyshawn Greenwood Reply

Glock 20 gen 3 is the best to carry for me big fan of the 10mm underwood ammo if it ain't underwood or buffalo bore it is shit ammo and will not be fired from my Glock 20 pistol

January 16, 2017 at 3:26 am
  • Lonnie Smith Reply

I have arthritis and the biggest round I can shoot without pain is 9mm. at one time I liked the big boy's. but as you said if you can't hit with it then it does you no good. when the larger calibers started hurting me I developed a bad case of recoil anticipation.

January 16, 2017 at 3:59 am
  • Dorian Macgregor Reply

A Dirty Harry hand canon does no good if you won't carry it. I'm no expert, but if I cannot carry discretely, and without the firearm pulling my pants down I may decide to leave home without it.

January 16, 2017 at 4:01 am
  • Dorian Macgregor Reply

I hear the best caliber is the one you will carry. The gun shop person also said for .380 good ammo like Hornady critical defense will stop the bad guy, real well. Of course 9mm is cheap and easy to get.

January 16, 2017 at 4:15 am
  • John Gottie Reply

the best gun their is the FN5 7 and its also the lightest and the best amunition for it is the blue tip but they supposed to band it in the usa so if you have cherish it

January 16, 2017 at 5:12 am