ASP Black Tactical Lightweight Chain Handcuffs (Aluminum)
ASP Chain Lightweight Handcuffs provide a major advance in both the design and construction of wrist restraints. Frame geometry is the result of extensive computer modeling and simulation analysis. Strength potential has been maximized through use of an interlocking, unitized frame. The cuff structure is made with aluminum to reduce weight and maximize security. Each restraint is then overmolded with ordnance grade polymer under 75 tons of pressure. The Lock Assembly is unitized and replaceable.
- Tested for durability
- All black construction with aluminum chain. Interlocking, unitized frame. The cuff structure is forged from high strength stainless steel. Each restraint is then over molded with ordnance grade polymer under 75 tons of pressure.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Flat Contact Surface with fully Radiused Edges, Serial Numbered
- Recessed Keyway on Each Side of Cuff with Yellow Indicator Double Lock Alert
- Replaceable Lock Sets
- Hand Welded Stainless Chain
- Weight: 7 oz