Gerber Prodigy Tanto Survival Knife, Serrated Edge, with Camo Sheath [31-000558]
Like the men and women who carry our gear, Gerber is Unstoppable. Decades of innovation and dedication have put us here. Renowned as a master of knives and tools, Gerber's problem-solving, life-saving products are designed with the unique needs of specific activities in mind. Today that includes much more than a blade.
The Gerber Prodigy knife features a rugged blade with durable full tang construction that extends through the length of the handle. The tanto blade is ideal for thrusting and picking, while the textured TacHide handle ensures a firm non-slip grip in all conditions. The handle's window breaker on the base includes a lanyard hole. A durable tactical sheath secures the knife in place and can be worn on either the vest (M.O.L.L.E.) or belt. The blade measures 4.7 inches long, and it has an overall 9.75-inch length. The Prodigy weighs 7.2 ounces on its own and 12.1 ounces when in the included sheath. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Rugged and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdoor situations
- All products are field tested
- 420HC Partially serrated Tanto point tactical blade with black oxide finish
- TacHide handle provides a secure grip in all conditions
- FG504 Handle and digital camo sheath meets US Army specifications
- Overall length 9.75 inches with a blade length of 4.75 inches
- Made in the USA