Miles Tactical Baton Holder Molle
- Additional Information
The Miles Tactical Baton Scabbard or Holder is made of superior 1000 Denier Kydex to provide lasting durability. This holder will accommodate both ASP or Monadnock style batons and even flashlights. Being Molle compatible means it will attach to Molle gear. The Molle compatible straps can be used to attach to backpacks or other gear with Molle attachments. The tactical scabbard features two straps on the back that are lined with strong industrial Velcro to securely hold the baton to your belt or equipment. There is also a ring on the bottom from which you can hang additional equipment if you are using this on a backpack or other gear. The elastic strap design of the pouch area will firmly hold the Protector batons and expand to fit standard sizes Friction Loc Style batons. Specifications 16" - 21" 29831 7" L 2.25" W and weighs 2.8oz. 26" 29832 8.5" L 2.25" W and weighs 3.3oz Tip: You can twist the baton or flashlight to help draw it from the scabbard.
- Baton and Flashlight not included
- Constructed of Strong 1000 Denier Kydex and Industrial Strength Hook and Loop
- Can be worn on belt or attached to Molle Gear
- Elastic over pouch will retains your Baton or Flashlight
- Will hold Batons and Flashlights with diameter up to 1.25"