Replica Colonial or Pirate Handcuffs – Iron Jailor Cuffs – Functional
This set of cuffs would be a wonderful accent to any historical or pirate themed décor. Handcrafted of iron They are based on surviving examples as well as extensive literature.
This is a pair of double locking hand iron cuffs. Double locking means that the swinging arm of the cuff will not move in either direction once locked into place. This prevents the cuffs from getting tightened when the double lock is engaged. this pair of cuffs are made of an all metal construction with a polished metal finish. A long heavy gauge chain link combines the cuffs together.
- Replica Colonial-Era Functional Handcuffs
- Based On Historical References Existing Examples
- Pair of Locking Cuffs Comes with a Single Lock
- Perfect Accessory for Costume, Theatre, Larp, or Re-Enactment
- Made from Iron Metal
- These handcuffs are very authentic
- Working Pirate Ship Shackles have a key
- Material: Iron
- It can be unscrewed and used on both shackles
- Lock a full size adult in the brig with these shackles